Architects:Gintautas Natkevičius, Gintaras Čepurna, Tomas Kuleša
Anupriskes is a multipurpose sports and fitness complex with sports grounds, sauna, restaurants, hotel cottages set up near the town Trakai, on the bank of the lake Gilusis, in a cosy pine forest of 18 hectares area. This is one more unique and well-groomed work of the architects’ team of G. Natkevicius revealing search of contemporary Lithuanian architecture’s distinction, identity and contextuality. The beauty created by nature and the unique modern architecture have harmoniously combined in this not inconsiderable complex. The small-scale shingle-covered houses of plastic forms were playfully integrated into and assimilated in the forested environment, herewith distinguishing by their organic forms.
The authors were prized for this complex as for the best architectural project of an exhibition-competition “Architecture: Kaunas 2009” organized by Lithuanian Architects’ Union Kaunas Branch.
- Project ID:130
- Architects:Gintautas Natkevičius, Gintaras Čepurna, Tomas Kuleša
- Architects companies:G. Natkevičius ir partneriai
- Area:1437 kv. m.
- Constructors:Adomas Sabaliauskas, Domas Amolevicius
- Constructors companies:Recreational Complex Anupriskes
- Other companies:Recreational Complex Anupriskes
- Photographer:R.Urbakavičiaus, G.Natkevičiaus