Architects:Gintaras Čičiurka, Valdas Janulis, Saulius Plungė
Located on a busy street in Klaipėda, the block of flats with commercial premises shapes the scenery of Liepoja St. and laconically emphasizes its intersection with Dragūnai St. The shorter leg of the L-shaped building is set against the Northern limit of the plot. The 5-storey building near the intersection is “split up” and turned into a 19-storey building. The unusual composition is smoothed over by a single-colour top stretching across the roofs and the walls. The colour palette is matched with surrounding buildings to replicate the colour palette typical for Klaipėda architecture.
Building’s monumental, framed shape blends in nicely with the long open-texture facades. It creates certain charm which makes the building come alive. Light, greyish horizontal lines emphasize each floor and nicely complete the moderate rhythmic patterns of the facades.
- Project ID:230
- Architects:Gintaras Čičiurka, Valdas Janulis, Saulius Plungė
- Architects companies:A405
- Area:15075.0 kv. m.
- Constructors:Virginija Miniotiene, Mindaugas Bliudžius
- Constructors companies:A block of flats with commercial premises
- Other companies:A block of flats with commercial premises
- Customer:UAB "Pamario troba"
- Photographer:Gintaras Čičiurka