Architects:Saulius Mikštas, Romualdas Kucinskas
Tracery building facade stretched along the railway ravine slope is already seen from Darius and Girėnas street. Building is of minimalistic, industrial-style architecture, satisfying its utilitarian purpose. Use of materials and elements is moderate and rational. Galvanized metal grids arranged on façade in vertical intervals provide them with graphic separation, become a security fence for the cars parked here and do not impede the aeration of building floors. Riveting of the base floor with pavement blocks visually connects to the building with basement, structures the facade and helps avoid visual monotony. Unfortunately, setoff of staircases with colour suggested by authors and connection of promotional accents with the façade separation by step has not been implemented.
- Project ID:152
- Architects:Saulius Mikštas, Romualdas Kucinskas
- Architects companies:„Forma“
- Area:14090 kv. m.
- Constructors:V. Zanevicius
- Constructors companies:“Viltekta”
- Other companies:“Automodus” multi-storey parking site
- Photographer:Saulius Mikštas