Architects:Mindaugas Reklaitis, Mantas Olšauskas, Irena Olšauskienė
Surrounded by wonderful environment, hidden in Kalita mountain, the centre of entertainment and sport reveals its whereabouts only by its dynamic main façade, which reflects active recreation promoted by the building.
The floor hidden under a layer of soil is equipped with a ski rental, sanitary premises and the warehouse for keeping the maintenance equipment for the skiing hill. The second stage of construction includes building a laconic above-ground building. The ground floor and the first floor will contain ticket boxes, summer sledge warehouse and a cafeteria.
The building as if arising from the slope of the hill and vertical connections, as well as external stairs are composed to the situation of the environment and do well in highlighting the pitch of the slopes of Kalita hill. The main finishing material of the building is concrete and it provides the building with modern elegance. The roughness of this material encodes the exigence for hardness and sudden reaction, while the composition of various planes – the need for drive.
- Project ID:214
- Architects:Mindaugas Reklaitis, Mantas Olšauskas, Irena Olšauskienė
- Architects companies:„SPRIK“, „Priedanga”
- Area:320 kv. m
- Constructors:Stanislava Michailovienė
- Constructors companies:The building of Kalita Tourism Centre in Anykščiai
- Other companies:The building of Kalita Tourism Centre in Anykščiai
- Photographer:Mindaugas Reklaitis